My account got banned for no reason

by kpknn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

Can someone tell me a way to find TOS team?

The EA Help isn't any useful to solve my problem. Also I think TOS team's staff is really comfortable. Because they just sent a same message to me ,and even didn't have to investigate carefully. My account got banned for no reason. But they're always not care about players' feelings. They give me a feelings just they want to make money on us

Message 5 of 26 (28,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My account got banned for no reason

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @kpknn 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 26 (28,036 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

I am a fair player, and I never cheated in APEX or DDOS others. But my account was banned for no reason, and I contacted the EA Help, they just say they found that I cheated but never give me any proof to prove. Also after you resume more than three times ,from then on you will get a robot response forever,. Because they won't investigate your account. I want to say that you let us give you some evidence to prove I'm not cheater, but you never say why I got banned. Because of that , the things I only can do just paste my average damage, but your TOS team think it is not ok. I hope that you can refund me or remove my sanction thanks EA.

Message 1 of 26 (40,536 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @kpknn 

We're not able to help with banned accounts through Answers HQ. For help with banned accounts, as well as a way to dispute bans, please see the following article. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 26 (40,517 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

But I think it's not any help. Because I already resumed more than three times. So the mail I can receive only robot messages because TOS team won't investigate any more. I just want to aks if anyone's situation is like my. So that they can tell me  how to solve the problem.  How to do :失望:

Message 3 of 26 (40,494 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

How to do to let my sanction can be removed...

Message 4 of 26 (40,492 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @kpknn 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 26 (28,037 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 7 of 26 (28,003 Views)

Community Manager

@kpknn 

If you have disputed the ban 3 times and ToS has declined to remove it, that means they have done 3 investigations into your account and cannot find evidence that the ban was in error. It will not be lifted in that case.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 26 (40,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah the same thing has happened to me. I was banned for no reason and at the time my account was banned I wasn't even playing an EA game online. It'd be nice if EA could figure this out because it is really unjust and people lose a lot of game progress because of this crap. 

Message 9 of 26 (40,187 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yup, they accused me of cheating. Never cheated a day in my life. Have two heirlooms. Prob spend at least 2k on the game. I use to buy all the battle passes.. skins.. spent way to much money on the game. My kd is .5. And some how they think I’m cheating. And no one can even give me an actual answer. They just will say oh we did our investigation and we think you are cheating. They no longer will allow me to dispute the case. Pretty messed up to be falsely accused of something you have never done.
 I herd some outside apps like Corsair icue and others can trigger the anti chest system. I even wiped my pc and installed new hard drives in hopes that if apex was the only app on my pc to see if that was the case. But they wouldn’t even do that. Me and my 5 buddies are no longer playing Apex unless I actually get my account back

Message 10 of 26 (40,074 Views)