Missing content after linking accounts

by Hazza1045

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing content after linking accounts

★★★ Newbie

yesterday I linked my EA account to my PSN and the next time I logged onto Apex Legend most of my things were missing. mostly event content. Was it because I linked my account?

Message 1 of 2 (155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing content after linking accounts

Community Manager

Hey @Hazza1045,

Were you playing Apex on PlayStation before that change as well, or on a different platform?

If you were playing on a different platform, keep in mind that Apex Legends does not currently have cross-progression, so your content would be available on the platform where it was initially earned.

Similarly, if you were playing on PlayStation before but changed which account was linked, that content would remain on the account where it was first unlocked.

In this case it's typically best to contact support directly so they can take a closer look at the link and make sure everything is linked back to the original account and platform where possible. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

All Replies

Re: Missing content after linking accounts

Community Manager

Hey @Hazza1045,

Were you playing Apex on PlayStation before that change as well, or on a different platform?

If you were playing on a different platform, keep in mind that Apex Legends does not currently have cross-progression, so your content would be available on the platform where it was initially earned.

Similarly, if you were playing on PlayStation before but changed which account was linked, that content would remain on the account where it was first unlocked.

In this case it's typically best to contact support directly so they can take a closer look at the link and make sure everything is linked back to the original account and platform where possible. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (145 Views)