Lost all progress on my account

by Murchmeister

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost all progress on my account

★★ Novice

Started playing again after like half a years break to see that my account has been entirely reset. My stats are all reset and my unlocked characters have been lost. I saw on twitter that other people were having this issue like 4 days ago but apparently that has been resolved. I'm on the only ea account that I have, that I have always used for Apex Legends. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Message 1 of 7 (636 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost all progress on my account

Community Manager

@Murchmeister 

Got it, thanks!

As far as I know that shouldn't have caused any issues. I wanted to see if you had changed the email on the account because recently there was an issue that was causing some progress to disappear when changing the email. It doesn't sounds like that's what happened in this case, though. 

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I'm afraid that we don't have the ability to look into missing content here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (535 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Murchmeister

Did you recently make any changes to your EA Account, such as updating the registered email address? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (597 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Kent Thanks for the reply. Not that I know of, but I did connect my Xbox live account to my ea account probably around a month ago if that helps.

Message 3 of 7 (585 Views)

Community Manager

@Murchmeister 

Got it, thanks!

As far as I know that shouldn't have caused any issues. I wanted to see if you had changed the email on the account because recently there was an issue that was causing some progress to disappear when changing the email. It doesn't sounds like that's what happened in this case, though. 

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I'm afraid that we don't have the ability to look into missing content here on Answers HQ. 

For more details on how to set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (536 Views)

★★ Novice

OK thanks for the help

Message 5 of 7 (521 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This has happened to me too. I last played back in season 4 and I have recently come back to the game on the same account which I had left and all my progress has been reset and I dont know how to resolve this issue. I have changed my account email in the past week before returning to the game. 

Message 6 of 7 (406 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with APEX, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (351 Views)