Infinite loading in

by Shreckoncrack

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Infinite loading in

★★★ Newbie

On the todays update my apex legends app just keeps loading in. The circle just rotates for infinity and never lets me in the game. HELP

Message 1 of 8 (847 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Infinite loading in

★★★ Newbie

No worries. The bug disappeared automatically after some time. Hasnt happened again since 

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (819 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Shreckoncrack,

If you're seeing this happen after the update there are a few troubleshooting steps that would be worth trying for sure.

Which platform are you playing on? Have you tried any particular steps to get this cleared up so far?

Mako.png
Message 2 of 8 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No worries. The bug disappeared automatically after some time. Hasnt happened again since 

Message 3 of 8 (820 Views)

Community Manager

@Shreckoncrack 

Gotcha! Hopefully that was just a temporary issue while everyone was loading up the new update, thanks for letting us know it's cleared up for you.

If that does happen to reappear definitely let us know! Thumbs up

Mako.png
Message 4 of 8 (816 Views)

Cant get into any games since update

★★★★★ Novice

Something changed with the codeConfusednake error and has been replaced with an infinite loading screen of doom that wont go away until the game i had loaded into finishes. that results in a new code code:over. previously it had just kicked me back to the lobby when it couldnt establish a connection but now it just holds me in purgatory until the match is over. 

what the hell happened. 

Message 5 of 8 (779 Views)

Help stuck on Apex loading

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone have a fix for the game being stuck on the loading screen.

Message 6 of 8 (766 Views)

Re: Cant get into any games since update

★★★★★ Novice

Still hasnt been fixed. still cant get into games. can get into firing range and other kings canyon based maps but not any br games or even the new event. please help

been stuck here until the game ends. which can take upwards of half an hour and cant even get back to the lobby unless i restart my game

Message 7 of 8 (674 Views)

★ Novice

i have the same issue on Steam PC

Message 8 of 8 (659 Views)