I was falsely banned in Apex Legend

by BangXIbab

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was falsely banned in Apex Legend

★★★ Newbie

Hi

i've been playing this game since season 1 and i have several accs. I decied to build my new pc so i can get 240fps to play in 240hz... But what i got? i got banned with no reason. My second main was got banned (i have wraith heirloom + voidwalker skins in that acc). In a loby screen while i was afk, there was error "Disconnect: Client hardware mismatch". I just ignored that and continue to the next match, but here i got banned. I tried to reach the ea help but they told me that i was cheating or using 3rd party app. And then i asked them, what program that made me got banned? They told they can not tell me about it. Ok ok OK I'm still patient.. But because i'm afraid to play with my first main acc (which is has 10 heirlooms), so i played with another alt accs. I only played a few games of ranked br and mostly ranked arenas. 

After 2 weeks playing with my alt, i've got banned again today. At first match, i won that instantly. At the second match i got banned. I never played with cheaters, i never played with hack/cheat programs. But I often face cheaters in ranked arenas. I play on singapore server. This is should be false ban -__-

Client hardware mismatch error : https://youtu.be/7GK-kWzGO-Y

Message 1 of 8 (1,230 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I was falsely banned in Apex Legend

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @BangXIbab.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,228 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @BangXIbab.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko i have made it 3 times and they confirmed that my account was involved in cheating. Huft I don't know what to do
Message 3 of 8 (1,218 Views)

Community Manager

If our team has repeatedly denied your appeals @BangXIbab then there is nothing that we can do to change this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I started playing again after multiple years, i enjoyed some streams and thought it’s time to start enjoying this game again. I installed the game on my new PC after I learned that it can be played on stream now, linked Accounts with my 15 Year old steam account and started the game. But after i played my first match my account i put a lot of money and time into was banned. After appealing on your "website" i am now waiting for a response. In the meantime, i was reading a lot of ban appeals and apparently you guys from ea will just tell me there is nothing you can do and won’t even tell me which program or software it is that caused that. I am using multiple Logitech hardware’s and software’s and i often red that using them can incur into a ban. But that problem has been there for almost 3 years and i honestly cant understand how u guys haven’t fixed that and will now take my money and account and force me to sit here and vent my anger.

I don’t want to blame and redirect my anger to you guys in the community apartment. It seems u are doing a great job and that there is nothing u can do ... 

But after reading so many reports and complaints from the community playing this game the only answer everybody gets is that it is what it is and that no one will actually help. 

So, thank you guys for your hard work and for reading my complaint. Maybe someone can look into it and check if the anti-cheat program you are using is not compatible with Logitech software’s and other peoples accounts can be saved in the future. i don’t have high hopes, but a glimmer for my account is still there. 

Logitech problem - weirdly writen but u can get the gist

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-Legend-Got-perm-banned-for-using-Logitech-software-T...

Message 5 of 8 (1,139 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @7d7e39db073ff7c2 you will need to direct any such questions to our TOS team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just came back to the game after a year and came back to a ban message when looking to play with my friend | The clients account has been banned for cheating / hacking

I have never hacked or cheated in any game so this is surely a mistake... some of my games are even live streamed. I have definitely been falsely banned but my request to appeal the ban was declined. ??

The money i have put into the game at this point... I am not happy

I did nothing to get banned. its been a year and it was totally fine then as well. then i come back and I am banned.. 

Platform: Steam, windows pc

I am a content creator and I was gonna go live but then the ban message came up. Since then i have sent another dispute to EA and awaiting a response.

Message 7 of 8 (618 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

If you are playing Apex Legends on an AMD device, please check out our ongoing thread here

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 8 (576 Views)