I have not received the heirloom

by Craig_H0rner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I have not received the heirloom

★★★ Novice

Greetings.

I have all 24 items from two collection events, but still didn’t received heirloom items for Loba and Seer (don’t remember events name). 
I contacted with chat support advisers two times and they said that they can’t help me. I said that I have paid for those items and collection event packs, but they didn’t helped me. 

Message 1 of 14 (723 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I have not received the heirloom

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Craig_H0rner,

Please keep in mind that in order to receive the final reward from collection events you need to unlock all items during the event.

You will not be eligible for the final reward if you complete the collection after it has ended, even if you received the cosmetics from the event packs. 

For example, the new Imperial Guard collection event started today and will run through until March 21st. All 24 cosmetics must be unlocked before this date to receive the new Heirloom, simply purchasing the correct packs is not sufficient. If you purchase packs for an event, make sure you open them before the event ends.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (465 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
@Craig_H0rner Did you have trying reopening the game to see if the item is there? Apex has a problem with that on the season pass ex: you receive a box and it only appear to open when you restart the game, also can you post a image (via link) of your event screen?
Message 2 of 14 (642 Views)

★★★ Novice
@GustaGODDD Yes, I've tried all troubleshooting steps and nothing helped.
I want to notice that this bug occured with previous collection events (Loba and Seer heirlooms), not the current one.
Message 3 of 14 (628 Views)

Champion

@Craig_H0rner 

Did you unlock these items during the collection event?

You are only awarded the heirloom if you unlock all the required items during the event itself, as the reward is an event-only thing.

Owning the collection items after the event will not grant the heirloom.

Message 4 of 14 (613 Views)

★★★ Novice
@XHelperZ Yes, bought all items during both collection events.
Message 5 of 14 (579 Views)

★★★ Novice
@XHelperZ Is there any devs or admins that work with Apex Legends team? EA Support is just terrible and nor any other way of contacting EA helps...
Message 6 of 14 (573 Views)

★★★ Novice
@XHelperZ is there any help? Or I just wasted money? I've been trying to contact support but in live chat... it's impossible because they can't do anything. They don't even understand how heirloom can be obtained through collection event. On twitter they are ignoring me.
Message 7 of 14 (517 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Craig_H0rner,

Please keep in mind that in order to receive the final reward from collection events you need to unlock all items during the event.

You will not be eligible for the final reward if you complete the collection after it has ended, even if you received the cosmetics from the event packs. 

For example, the new Imperial Guard collection event started today and will run through until March 21st. All 24 cosmetics must be unlocked before this date to receive the new Heirloom, simply purchasing the correct packs is not sufficient. If you purchase packs for an event, make sure you open them before the event ends.

Mako.png
Message 8 of 14 (466 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Mako 1. As I remember I have unlocked items for Seer heirloom during his collection event. And after that I have contacted support and etc.
2. During the Loba collection event, I was on vacation and didn't have a chance to log into Apex Legends. I had to get creative and ask my mother, who does not know how to use a computer at all, to go into the game and buy packs so that I can open them later, since she herself could not cope with it. I also wanted to open them on the stream. And it turns out that I just wasted money for the reason that I did not have the opportunity to open the packs during the event? Although I bought them all during the event for Apex Coins.
Even on the current page of the event it is written that it is enough just to get all the items. Information that packs need to be opened during the event is indicated elsewhere.

Wraith Kunai.png

Message 9 of 14 (341 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Craig_H0rner,

In the screenshot you've included, it does look as though the items have all been unlocked, whether through crafting or opening the packs containing them.

At that point the heirloom would be awarded as the event is still ongoing, though unfortunately that same timing doesn't appear to have been the case for the past couple events you've mentioned as we were seeing packs had been opened after the events had ended.

Just to confirm, if that screenshot is from your account, are you seeing the Hope's Dawn heirloom set available now?
Mako.png
Message 10 of 14 (335 Views)