I cant play apex legends anymore i need help!

by Dokorift

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cant play apex legends anymore i need help!

★ Novice

"I recently retrieved my account after it was hacked due to phishing. It took me days to recover it, but I am happy that I was able to do so with the help of the support team. However, something is still wrong. Whenever I try to open my account, I encounter an extremely long queue, and I don't understand what's going on. Upon checking my ban history, I discovered an active ban due to the hacker who used my account to hack. Therefore, I filed a case to request for an unban since I believe it may be the reason why I cannot play. After many days, the ban was finally overturned, and I tried to play my favorite game again. Sadly, the issue still persists. I desperately need help to regain access to my favorite game."

Message 1 of 5 (644 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I cant play apex legends anymore i need help!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi,

You can try resetting your password again (steps here) as that can help unstick things in some cases.

If the issue persists, you can test with an alternative account to check in case the issue is more network-related. That's unlikely to be the case but it's easy enough to check for.

Also, It again likely won't be a factor, but you can see if changing Data Center has any effect. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (609 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi,

You can try resetting your password again (steps here) as that can help unstick things in some cases.

If the issue persists, you can test with an alternative account to check in case the issue is more network-related. That's unlikely to be the case but it's easy enough to check for.

Also, It again likely won't be a factor, but you can see if changing Data Center has any effect. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (610 Views)

★ Novice

I tried resetting my password again but still I have very long queue. I upload a picture of my Data Center pings and packet loses and its shows I have a decent internet. I will try creating an alternative account and update you guys in what's going on in my account.

Message 3 of 5 (586 Views)

★ Novice

I was able to check it but im still banned now wonder i cant play. Please i need help i dont know how to fix it, i check my ban history i saw it has been overturned.

Message 4 of 5 (508 Views)

Community Manager
Are you saying the alternative account is slow to find a match too? From what we're seeing here, your main account isn't banned and there's something else going on here, perhaps network-related.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (374 Views)