I am not getting my twenty dollars that I spent on apex legends

by Rickastley1545

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am not getting my twenty dollars that I spent on apex legends

★★ Novice

I have sent a customer support request, I have restarted, and now I've waited almost a month, however I have not received any fair compensation for the twenty dollars a spent on apex coins. I have proof of purchase and everything, so why am I not getting anything?

Message 1 of 8 (437 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I am not getting my twenty dollars that I spent on apex legends

Community Manager

Hey @Rickastley1545,

Typically it can take 24 hrs after the purchase to see your content, If you don't have your purchase after that time you will want to reach out to our support with your Purchase Information, so they can look into this further.   

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (414 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Rickastley1545,

Typically it can take 24 hrs after the purchase to see your content, If you don't have your purchase after that time you will want to reach out to our support with your Purchase Information, so they can look into this further.   

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I know this, which is why I mentioned that I had already attempted getting in contact with customer service, but didn't heat anything back, and I also have waited nearly a month just in case it was in fact being resolved by customer service, but still nothing.

Message 3 of 8 (393 Views)

Community Manager

HI @Rickastley1545 If you created a case a month ago and heard nothing from our support we may need to create a new case and select a different contact type to ensure there wasn't an issue with them receiving the first case. 

We also have support via social media if you would prefer. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 4 of 8 (347 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, thank you for your help, I will try doing that

Message 5 of 8 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rickastley1545 I just now bought $9 worth of coins just to catch up on treasure packs and I can't even get that. In my search for answers I stumbled upon your post as the most recent, but not before coming across thousands of others complaining about this problem. I'm going to wait 24 hours too...but tomorrow is the weekly reset and I don't want my $h!7 lost in transition because of a notoriously lazy company. This dude replying to you is most likely a real life NPC reading responses from a computer screen. If you don't get your stuff by reset, start calling them and keep escalating the calls until you actually get someone.
Message 6 of 8 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I know, I was trying not make a huge deal about it cause I thought they were trying to fix it or whatever, but after a month I do think that is my last resort, because 20$ is a decent amount of money, so if I spent it and recieved nothing than it kinda sucks 

Message 7 of 8 (310 Views)

★★ Novice

Update: sent another request, still no help from customer support or anything. A little disappointed honestly, I've been as patient as possible but I feel like after a month and half and three requests I should have some information about what's going on

Message 8 of 8 (263 Views)