How will cross progression work?

by K7GOLD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How will cross progression work?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone so this is a question somebody may have asked before but how will cross progressions work let me set the scene 

so you have Xbox account that is level 220 ( this is not my actual level ) on Xbox and level 10 on pc how and their both linked what happens then does the higher level override it or do you choose which one on pc because if it the second on then I would rather play on console then pc 

any ideas or help would be great

[CM - updating thread title for clarity and visibility]

Message 1 of 14 (3,691 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How will cross progression work?

EA DICE Team
Great question, currently there is no cross progression between PC and console so one could only speculate how it will work @K7GOLD.

Keep an eye out on news regarding cross progression.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (3,657 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
Great question, currently there is no cross progression between PC and console so one could only speculate how it will work @K7GOLD.

Keep an eye out on news regarding cross progression.

/Atic
Message 2 of 14 (3,658 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks will keep an eye out 

Message 3 of 14 (3,652 Views)

@K7GOLD I've often pondered your question. Perhaps when it is done it will be a once off amalgamation of all your accounts. Different emails have been used for different platforms so I can't see it being limited to one email. I also can't see an amalgamation of same platform accounts. 

Perhaps they will allow us to choose one main email and just merge all the different platform accounts into one where the maximum statistical level is taken as the correct level, and just amalgamate all of the owned skins, etc. into this one account.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 14 (3,568 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic but i'm sure, if devs are still working on it, you heard some rumours, right? could you tell us about it in non-formally way? thank you.
Message 5 of 14 (3,457 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No this my idea that I thought of cause I want to switch to pc but I was wondering if I level up here how will it merge 

Message 6 of 14 (3,454 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hey @K7GOLD 

Developers have hinted that cross progression is a gameplay feature being worked on behind the scenes, however we have little information regarding the specifics of how any systems in development are intended to work.

An important thing to note is that Apex Legends Mobile will not have cross play or cross progression with the other versions of Apex Legends.

Message 7 of 14 (3,409 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know that mobile won’t have because it’s a different company but I think it will come out season 12 so that’s June July or August 

Message 8 of 14 (3,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

I like my jobb, so no. @Matteo90Fi

/Atic

Message 9 of 14 (3,255 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic last news still confirmed 2022... Q1 of the year (?)
Message 10 of 14 (3,091 Views)