How to change APEX's fonts?

by ALEX000V

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to change APEX's fonts?

★★★ Newbie

How to change APEX's fonts? I'm not mean change the language , I mean change the text performance ,such as use Futura or Helvetica , I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to do thatConfused

Message 1 of 6 (763 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to change APEX's fonts?

Community Manager
@ALEX000V,

There's both Streamer and Anonymous mode for removing players' names and replacing them with something generic. Both are under the "gameplay" section of the settings.

As for making text chat unreadable, you can set the communication filter to "Nobody". That way you won't get voice or text communication from anyone in-game.

Do these options give you roughly what you need?

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (719 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @ALEX000V,

There's no option in the settings menu to change the font used in Apex. The closest thing I can find is changing the size of the subtitle text, but I'm guessing that's not of much help to you?

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 2 of 6 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_QueenBee
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I know how to change the subtitle size. Actually what I want is for all the text not to display properly or to display as a box or something. Only in this way, when I broadcast live on some platforms, I won't be banned because of other contestants' illegal names or remarks. I guess this needs to modify the game file. Is there any way to solve it?
Message 3 of 6 (737 Views)

Community Manager
@ALEX000V,

There's both Streamer and Anonymous mode for removing players' names and replacing them with something generic. Both are under the "gameplay" section of the settings.

As for making text chat unreadable, you can set the communication filter to "Nobody". That way you won't get voice or text communication from anyone in-game.

Do these options give you roughly what you need?

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 4 of 6 (720 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_QueenBee ,
Well, I didn't notice the communication filter can be change, that's helpful , thank you.
And about the Streamer and Anonymous mode,mostly they are helpful, but sometimes it cant work,such as my teammates' names or when someone likes my holographic spray paint. Hopefully it will improve in the future.
Message 5 of 6 (704 Views)

Community Manager
@ALEX000V,

I guess it's not entirely perfect, but that's why we appreciate feedback like this! Standard smile Hopefully it's a good start at least, and like you said, hopefully they'll keep improving.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 6 of 6 (676 Views)