HELP EA,Unable to login

by Superstan47

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HELP EA,Unable to login

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA reply Unable to login when have correct password Apex Legends PLEASE HELP and I’m linking my Xbox account to my Switch 

Message 1 of 12 (1,398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HELP EA,Unable to login

Community Manager

Hey @Superstan47,

If you're having trouble signing in you can try updating your login info with these steps.

If that's still not letting you login afterwards, please reach out to an advisor so they can look through the account with you.

Once that's straightened out you should be able to link your Xbox account to your EA account with these steps, though keep in mind that your progress is separate on each platform and would not be shared between Xbox and Switch for example. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,365 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Superstan47,

If you're having trouble signing in you can try updating your login info with these steps.

If that's still not letting you login afterwards, please reach out to an advisor so they can look through the account with you.

Once that's straightened out you should be able to link your Xbox account to your EA account with these steps, though keep in mind that your progress is separate on each platform and would not be shared between Xbox and Switch for example. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_MakoHow to I update my EA account and ID and login info?

Message 3 of 12 (1,355 Views)

Community Manager
@Superstan47
This link will let you update that information, though you'll need to be able to log into the account to do so.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password/#updateinfo

If you're unable to log in or reset your password through those steps, you'll need to reach out to an advisor with the link in my previous post for further assistance.
Mako.png
Message 4 of 12 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mako So do I wait because I changed my password and it says unable to login and it says give it time and I gave it time on Apex Legends
Message 5 of 12 (1,343 Views)

Community Manager
@Superstan47
If you're still not able to log in, I would reach out to an advisor so they can take a look over the account to see what else may be causing that to happen.
Mako.png
Message 6 of 12 (1,335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_MakoHow do I get A apex Legends advisor Or is their any other way?

Message 7 of 12 (1,330 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry for the late reply @Superstan47, just wanted to be sure you were able to get in touch with an advisor.

If you haven't already done so, you should be able to create a case with the link in the initial post, also attached below:

If that's still not letting you login afterwards, please reach out to an advisor so they can look through the account with you.

Mako.png
Message 8 of 12 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can u tell me why everytime i try to loging in on steam it will no let me log in will not let me and it keeps saying that sence i have loged into apex on a different steam acc that someone has stole from me it will not let me log back in 

Message 9 of 12 (675 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @fazeely318,

I would check through this article for more information on making sure the correct Steam and EA Accounts are linked.

If you're having trouble with that process or the wrong account is now linked, please reach out to an advisor directly so they can take a closer look at the account with you. 

Mako.png
Message 10 of 12 (673 Views)