Frequent short lags during gameplay

by Petrolobos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Frequent short lags during gameplay

★ Novice

Hey lads, lately when playing apex, my game would suddenly freeze for about 1 or 2 seconds (both graphics and audio), after that it goes all normal. However it appears so frequently almost once per minute, which totally ruined my gameplay. I've already tried to install the latest nvidia driver or the earlier ones but none worked. Also I've tried to move the game profiles to the SSD, and it didn't help at all.

My PC used to run the game well until this problem came out of nowhere 1 week ago. No idea what's going wrong with it. I believe there are some players who share the same issue with me but I've found no solution yet.

Hopefully the community could help me get rid of this, thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Frequent short lags during gameplay

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Petrolobos  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Petrolobos  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 4 (354 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Atic Hi Atic thanks for your reply, but the clean boot didn't totally solve the problem but I did find out that the game runs better after the reboot, the lags still exist but not that frequent.
Message 3 of 4 (318 Views)

EA DICE Team
Glad to hear that there are improvements, if you could upload a Dxdiag so wee can see what hardware and drivers you are using. @Petrolobos

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (266 Views)