False Ban, and No Ban on Record.

by TheeVax

Original Post

Accepted Solution

False Ban, and No Ban on Record.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I use steam to play Apex. And back a couple months ago a bunch of people also got banned for not apparent reason, I was one of those people. Recently I reinstalled the game and was still banned. I went to https://help.ea.com/en/my-ban-history/ to view my ban history on my steam account. And it showed absolutely nothing. It said I had no bans on record and yeah it showed nothing, but every time I launch Apex and attempt to queue for a match it says I'm banned.

The images below will help give you a better understanding. Also, I've never hacked, exploited, cheated on Apex. So I seriously don't think this ban is valid.
No ban History.pngAccount Banned.png

Message 1 of 4 (515 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: False Ban, and No Ban on Record.

Community Manager

Hey @TheeVax

There are some types of account bans that might not appear on the ban history page. That said, I'm afraid that account bans aren't something we can look into here on Answers HQ. 

If you haven't already, please reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can take a look at your account. They'll need to determine if the account ban can be lifted. For more info on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (474 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @TheeVax

There are some types of account bans that might not appear on the ban history page. That said, I'm afraid that account bans aren't something we can look into here on Answers HQ. 

If you haven't already, please reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can take a look at your account. They'll need to determine if the account ban can be lifted. For more info on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What's an example of an account ban that wouldn't appear on that page?  I have not been able to get any info or answers regarding this...

Message 3 of 4 (449 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Blurred_Wolf

I don't really have any insight into that, I'm afraid. If you're account is banned it would be best to get in touch with the TOS team for them to take a look. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)