Every time I start the game the first match always stucks at loading screen

by u_guys_Suuck

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Every time I start the game the first match always stucks at loading screen

★★★★★ Novice

Everytime I start the game , the first match glitches everytime like I get ping above 1000 ms nd them I am thrown to continue screen from where I can enter the game again with regular ping . First I thought it was my wifi but it's not it happens everytime 

Message 1 of 4 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Every time I start the game the first match always stucks at loading screen

Community Manager
@u_guys_Suuck Closing this thread, if issues continue please make a new post.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (223 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@u_guys_Suuck Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

Community Manager
@u_guys_Suuck Were you able to get back the start screen?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (239 Views)

Community Manager
@u_guys_Suuck Closing this thread, if issues continue please make a new post.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)