EA is one of the worst game companies in the world

by liuleming1996

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA is one of the worst game companies in the world

★★★ Newbie

I will list the following points to prove my point instead of venting my mindless emotions

1.EA doesn't pay much attention to the development of APEX in Asia.Since August this year, the Hong Kong server, the Japanese server, and the Taiwan server have been unable to play games almost at night.There will be high game lag in almost every game.Players are forced to rush to other servers.Then it was banned because switching ip and using proxy accelerator violated ea's user agreement.

2.Terrible anti-cheat system.This season, we can see that there are many cheating software users in the rankings. Their scores can even be as high as 20,000 points.But ea's automatic anti-cheating system can't find them at all.But ea has time to ban some game players because of network problems.

3.Poor tos team, unable to communicate effectively with players, can only mechanically reply to player feedback through customer service.

4.Even in addition to the new maps this season, it can be seen that there are not many new players joining the game, because the new maps are just a different color of the old maps.

Message 1 of 4 (750 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA is one of the worst game companies in the world

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @liuleming1996 

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (740 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @liuleming1996 

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have never in my 18 years of living seen such a terrible customer service being given. An 3 year old with Alzheimers is more capable then any of you worthless human *

No offence, just fruststrated 

Message 3 of 4 (137 Views)

@Trosti12 

First off venting being angry and frustrated are fine, however insulting others is not.

As this thread is a bit old at this point, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 4 of 4 (134 Views)