EA account not linked with Amazon prime account

by puyitwOw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA account not linked with Amazon prime account

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I was trying to link my EA account with my amazon prime account. However, I accidentally closed the EA Login window to link it before I had logged in with my EA Account.

When I went back to my amazon prime account and clicked claim prize it claimed it and didnt ask me to link my EA account again.

When I logged into my EA account it didnt show any Amazon prime account linked and it hasnt awarded my loot in Apex yet.

Amazon Prime support said I needed to contact EA to get it linked properly.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (4,690 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA account not linked with Amazon prime account

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I managed to get in contact with someone from EA Support who was able to help me sort it out.

Trying to claim a Madden (another EA Game) prompted me to link my EA account again and I was t hen able to link it.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (4,603 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @puyitwOw

If you open up your Twitch account settings and look at the Connections tab, does it show that it's linked to Electronic Arts there? 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (4,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I managed to get in contact with someone from EA Support who was able to help me sort it out.

Trying to claim a Madden (another EA Game) prompted me to link my EA account again and I was t hen able to link it.

Message 3 of 7 (4,604 Views)

Community Manager

@puyitwOw 

Nice, that's good to hear! Thank you for letting me know. Thumbs up

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (4,568 Views)

★ Novice

how can i link my EA account to another Amazon prime account? I forgot my previous one.

Message 5 of 7 (1,328 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Tygakills

I'm afraid that an EA Account can only be linked to one Prime Gaming account for the lifetime of the account. If you unlink your EA Account from Prime Gaming, I'm afraid it wouldn't be possible to link it to a different account. 

If you're having trouble accessing the Amazon Prime account that it's linked with I think it would be best to get in touch with Amazon Support to see if they can help you recover the account. You can find more info on how to reach them at the Amazon Support website

Kent.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I can't link my ea account with Amazon prime account, every time I try to link it, it says "Errors", and tell me to return to amazon to start again.

And amazon says I should contact EA stuff to sort this out.

Message 7 of 7 (221 Views)