Cross-Plat account Transfer APEX Legends

by OneWingedAngelJ

Original Post

Cross-Plat account Transfer APEX Legends

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Now that Cross-Plat has been up and running I was wondering when we will be able to Cross-Plat our account and if this is even in the works? I have recently upgraded from my PS4 to a PC and would like to play APEX on PC but I definitely don't want to start from scratch (invested a lot of time and money into my account on PS4). Any update from the DEV team about the subject would be very much appreciated. I know there's a lot of moving pieces to this subject and am just curious if it's on a list of to do's somewhere.
Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (182 Views)

Re: Cross-Plat account Transfer APEX Legends

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Neil ,

That is unfortunate. I can see how with the original set-up of the game was necessary to get it in the hands of as many players as possible and to start stream lining money into the company without delaying the timeframe and the complexity of purchasing dynamics (every platform takes a cut of sales for being on their store while you take yours as well). I know I'm not the only one when it comes to this subject but I appreciate the reply and have fingers crossed and high hopes for that conversation to eventually happen in the future!!!

Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (167 Views)

Re: Cross-Plat account Transfer APEX Legends

Community Manager (retired)
@OneWingedAngelJ,

For sure!

It's also really cool so you can play with friends that might be on another platform which was the biggest benefit. I'm playing on the Switch on the go myself so I totally feel your pain missing some legends and skins I'm used to using but it's a cool thing to do outside of my main.

- EA_Neil
Neil.png
Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)