Code:Shoe kicked me out of matchmaking

by 5anguine_Potato

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code:Shoe kicked me out of matchmaking

★★★★ Novice

I was queuing for Ranked Arenas, had just got to the Legend select screen and it kicked me out and gave Code:Shoe as the error. When I loaded back into the lobby, I was hit with a 10 minute abandonment penalty. This is unacceptable, please look into this issue.

Message 1 of 7 (733 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Code:Shoe kicked me out of matchmaking

EA DICE Team

Hey, @5anguine_Potato, have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (643 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It happened again, this time in the middle of a match. Again I was hit with a matchmaking penalty and I also lost 29 RP. You need to add Code:Shoe as an exemption for the penalty. Please fix this!

EDIT: It just happened again. Lost 27 more RP and another 10 minute penalty. That's it, I'm done for the night. Fix your game.

Message 2 of 7 (690 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still getting Code:Shoe and getting penalties. This is getting real old. Add it to exemptions for leave penalty or your game is going down the toilet fast. My connection is fine, it's a server issue. Still no replies or help given. FIX YOUR GAME.

Message 3 of 7 (663 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @5anguine_Potato, have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 7 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_AticThe connective guide doesn’t help, fix your game and stop giving these stupid penalties for things we can’t avoid your servers are the issue or it’s a bug so fix the damn bug

Message 5 of 7 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It wasn't help at all. Pls fix this issue and the connection issue

Message 6 of 7 (454 Views)

★★★ Novice

Swear this is the only response they have to the error code shoe. Nothing more nothing less. It's worthless. That connectivity guide doesn't do anything. Fix the problem it's been ongoing for months for many people. 

Message 7 of 7 (339 Views)