Code Leaf & Code Net Constantly when Internet is Fine

by bryankk14

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Code Leaf & Code Net Constantly when Internet is Fine

★★★ Newbie

Can anyone help me solve this problem, i keep getting code leaf or code net errors even if my internet is fine, 100 Mbps speed and still has connectivity problems, while other games like Warzone, Fortnite ,Pubg, even Titanfall 2 for that matter, i have no problems at all.

Message 1 of 12 (6,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Code Leaf & Code Net Constantly when Internet is Fine

Community Manager

Hi @bryankk14

There are some things we can try which might help with the errors you've been seeing. A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. Those can tackle a lot of the most common issues we see, but if you're still having trouble afterward check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Please let me know if you're still running into the same error messages after you've had the chance to give the steps a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (5,991 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @bryankk14

There are some things we can try which might help with the errors you've been seeing. A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. Those can tackle a lot of the most common issues we see, but if you're still having trouble afterward check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Please let me know if you're still running into the same error messages after you've had the chance to give the steps a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 12 (5,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same and i stoped playing apex because of it

Message 3 of 12 (5,900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_KentCode net has been happening to people on here for the last two years. It has nothing to do with our end. Its server side.

Per Apex Legends Status.com "Code net means you're having connectivity issues to EA servers.

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to fix the issue on your side. You need to wait for EA to deploy a hotfix on their servers, which would solve the issue. Still, you may restart your computer/console and your router.. it may solve the issue !

According to EA support, code:net happens when your connection to Apex servers expired or when the server stopped responding to your requests. This is a server-side issue, not a client-side one."

My network setup rivals some small offices. I cant play on wifi/ethernet or CELLULAR HOTSPOT without issues. Normally its once a game. a few times, up to 5 crashes during a single game. Happens at start menu. sitting in lobby. opening apex packs. Everything in my house has been reset multiple times. ALT MAC addys cleared. ive run scans asked of me that yield no packet loss and very low ping.

In every post where this problem is happening, people mention no problems with other online game. Maybe if money was spent building a better server than reskinning junk so people will give EA more money... When will this game be fixed?

Message 4 of 12 (5,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent ive tried the steps and it keeps giving the Code:net errror and ive been dealing with them from days at a time
Message 5 of 12 (5,472 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @minilisk17

Which platform are you playing on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 12 (5,413 Views)

★ Novice

Does anyone know when this will be fixed i have only been able to finish maybe 5 matches in the past 3 weeks every match i get kicked out for code leaf or code net

Message 7 of 12 (5,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kent I have been experiencing almost nonstop Code: Leaf, Net, and Wheel errors for the past two to three weeks. I'm playing on the Xbox One, I have no internet issues, all other online games I play function flawlessly, and I have gone through all connection troubleshooting/ Apex Legends fix guides EA has available, including reinstalling the game completely. I am able to finish maybe 5% of games without one of these errors booting me to the menu and preventing reentry to the match. When it happens, my character freezes and for a few seconds I can still look around before freezing completely and dropping connection. I understand this has to do with EA's servers from what I've seen online, I'm currently connected to the St. Louis data center, 47 ping, 2% packet loss, which appears pretty average. 

Any help you could provide would be fantastic, but given that this is an error on the server's end, if it could be properly escalated that would be even better. Thanks!

Message 8 of 12 (5,213 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @runswithbongz

Were you able to try running through the troubleshooting steps that I linked earlier in this thread? Are you still getting the same error message after that? If so, can you let me know which platform you're playing on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 12 (5,187 Views)

★ Novice

I am on Xbox I switched my modem a few weeks ago to one provided by my cable provider thats when the problem started I switched back to my old modem and the problem has stopped I guess it was on my end thank you!

Message 10 of 12 (5,175 Views)