Cant get passed EA account screen

by Tylor1702

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant get passed EA account screen

★★★ Newbie

I have just installed the application on Nintendo Switch but cannot get passed the EA Account screen. Asks for email address linked to EA account - email address inputted but will not allow me to select "next". I have restarted the software and the console but cannot get passed the EA account screen. Please assist. 

Message 1 of 5 (827 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant get passed EA account screen

Community Manager

Hi @Tylor1702

Do you have login verification currently enabled on your account? I've seen some similar cases where this can happen when login verification is active. 

If you're comfortable with it you can try temporarily disabling login verification to see if you're able to log into the EA Account in Apex Legends. If it works, you can then reactivate login verification and you should be good to go. Just to be extra safe it might be a good idea to change the EA Account password before disabling login verification, if you decide to give that a try. You can find more information on how to reset the password on the EA Help website. The login verification on the account can be disabled through the EA Account Security Settings.

If you do give this a try please let me know how it goes. If you are able to log in don't forget to reenable the login verification on the account. The EA Help site has more details on how to activate it. Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (800 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Moi aussi je peux pas passer. Aider nous svp.

Message 2 of 5 (822 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Tylor1702

Do you have login verification currently enabled on your account? I've seen some similar cases where this can happen when login verification is active. 

If you're comfortable with it you can try temporarily disabling login verification to see if you're able to log into the EA Account in Apex Legends. If it works, you can then reactivate login verification and you should be good to go. Just to be extra safe it might be a good idea to change the EA Account password before disabling login verification, if you decide to give that a try. You can find more information on how to reset the password on the EA Help website. The login verification on the account can be disabled through the EA Account Security Settings.

If you do give this a try please let me know how it goes. If you are able to log in don't forget to reenable the login verification on the account. The EA Help site has more details on how to activate it. Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 5 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you solve this problem as I am having exactly the same problem 

Message 4 of 5 (566 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

Since this is an older thread that has been inactive for a while, I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posting. 

If you need some help with a similar issue please feel free to create a new thread, and we can take a look. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (541 Views)