Can't buy apex packs

by SoggyMould

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't buy apex packs

★★★ Novice

I cant buy apex packs and i dont really know why. i didnt get any emails telling me i was logged out or an email telling that i cant access my account. I just opened apex and tried to buy packs and didnt allow me to open the tab to buy it

pls help i bought coins to buy packs and now i cant buy any

Message 1 of 21 (5,183 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't buy apex packs

Community Manager

@SoggyMould To clarify, datacenter choice isn't a factor. In your case, I believe your account/region settings have you in Belgium. 

If you log into your account page you'll see your account/region settings: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 21 (4,997 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@SoggyMould Which platform are you playing on? To confirm do you get any error messages?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 21 (5,161 Views)

★★★ Novice

I play on xbox one. And not i dont get any error messages, the apex pack tab is just darkend out.

Theres no indication that i can click on it. I logged into another account and i was able to buy packs on that one. I'm not sure if its maybe something to do with my account or not

Message 3 of 21 (5,142 Views)

★★ Novice

me too

Message 4 of 21 (5,127 Views)

★★ Novice

no, it’s nothing with you account i have the same problem and i play on ps4 it been like this for a weeks now i thought it would have gone away.

Message 5 of 21 (5,122 Views)

Community Manager

@SoggyMould @g0d_mj To confirm is it just the apex Pack tab that is greyed out, can you select the store tab? would you be able to share a screenshot?

Also to confirm have you already tried to go through our connection steps, Basic:

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 21 (5,071 Views)

★★★ Novice

this is what it looks like.. i cam go into the store and buy coins and such but no packs

Message 7 of 21 (5,065 Views)

Community Manager
Hi, in certain cases - the main one being if you have your region set as Belgium - where Apex Packs will not be purchasable.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 21 (5,017 Views)

★★★ Novice

on any server i play i can't buy packs 

Message 9 of 21 (5,005 Views)

Community Manager

@SoggyMould To clarify, datacenter choice isn't a factor. In your case, I believe your account/region settings have you in Belgium. 

If you log into your account page you'll see your account/region settings: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 21 (4,998 Views)