Can I transfer apex coins from one account to another

by 11shaz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I transfer apex coins from one account to another

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I accidentally bought A LOT of apex coins for the wrong account and was wondering if there was anyway to transfer just my apex coins because the account they are on is my level 12 alt and not my level 200 main they are both on PSN by the way

Message 1 of 8 (4,839 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I transfer apex coins from one account to another

Community Manager

Hi @11shaz

Unfortunately we don't have a way to transfer Apex coins from one account to another. When you purchase coins on an account it's not possible for us to move them, I'm afraid. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (4,785 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @11shaz

Unfortunately we don't have a way to transfer Apex coins from one account to another. When you purchase coins on an account it's not possible for us to move them, I'm afraid. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (4,786 Views)

★★ Novice

This is the dumbest thing ever.  I also applied them to the wrong account (my son's wrong email) as I thought it was correct and MS Xbox just accepted it...but they are in the wrong account.  I have access to that account, but it's not my son's main account.  I don't want him to have to start all over.  We should be able to transfer within family at least. 

Message 3 of 8 (4,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That’s how this corporation’ salaries are topping hundred thousands of dollars, - by using fools like us. I think they are evil, but our children were unfortunate to be corrupted by them. We pay for kids’ addiction, and we are all at the mercy of this superpower.  

Message 4 of 8 (4,066 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That is ridiculous. I have had issues in the past where I bought coins and they never showed up, and your team was able to manually add them to my account. How is that any different?

Message 5 of 8 (3,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@slaw865 Bro how they said to me “that it’s not an option” even though I had the same problem
Message 6 of 8 (3,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent @ We have a PS linked account on Apex. It is linked to my EA account where the Apex Coins are redeemed. How do we get them over to the Playstation player profile
Message 7 of 8 (998 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there,

This thread is quite a few years old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 8 of 8 (989 Views)