Bloodhound and lifeline edition not received in game

by Miisaaak12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bloodhound and lifeline edition not received in game

★★ Novice

So I bought the physical versions of the  Apex Legends bloodhound and lifeline edition bundles for my Xbox series S .Entered both codes without a problem on my Microsoft account but still haven't received the coins nor any of the skins ,is there a delay or should i contact support after a specific time ? It's been around 5 hours since I redeemed them ,and nothing so far .

Message 1 of 3 (375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bloodhound and lifeline edition not received in game

Community Manager

Hey @Miisaaak12,

Typically it can take 24 hrs after the purchase to see your content, If you don't have your purchase after that time you will want to reach out to our support with your Purchase Information, so they can look into this further.   

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (352 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Miisaaak12,

Typically it can take 24 hrs after the purchase to see your content, If you don't have your purchase after that time you will want to reach out to our support with your Purchase Information, so they can look into this further.   

Thanks!    

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Miisaaak12 Me too only it's been 3 days since I've redeemed my code...
Message 3 of 3 (332 Views)