Banned my account for no reason at all and support not helping.

by viziuq

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned my account for no reason at all and support not helping.

★★★★★ Novice

had my issues with EA account for so long.. I can no longer use my account.. EA support is no help at all.. They just tell you to verify the account and ban it again. Everyone else having issue with EA Support not properly handling issues? 

Message 1 of 5 (447 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned my account for no reason at all and support not helping.

Community Manager

Hi @viziuq

I appreciate you reaching out to us, but I'm afraid we can't assist with account bans here on Answers HQ. nor can the EA Help Support team. Terms of Service team review any appeals sent in, they look at the account and see if the rules were broken or if the ban can be lifted. If they determined that the ban should remain in place, I'm afraid that means the account will stay banned.

If you have new or additional information that was not originally included in your appeals, and you feel would help with the ban review, you're welcome to create a new appeal. Ultimately, there are only so many times the same information can be reviewed while hoping for a different outcome, however so there is a limit on the amount of appeals that can be sent in for the same ban review, please keep that in mind. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (405 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@viziuq 

Personally my experience has been great with support, though everyone will have their own experience and opinion on how they deal with issues.

Sometimes support also has their fair share of issues they have to deal with, some hard some easy.

Though if support isn't of help, then there's not much you can do from what I'm aware, as the only place to get support for account related issues is, well... EA Support.

Not sure if talking about CS is considered a constructive subject, so personally I wouldn't really recommend starting a thread related to CS or the ToS team here.

Typically these threads end up badly, which I can understand as it could attract users that have their fair share of negative energy. Not saying this will be the case, though prevention is always good.

(If someone from EA could fill me in whether or not it's allowed/endorsed to post these types of things then that would help out greatly)

Message 2 of 5 (431 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @viziuq

I appreciate you reaching out to us, but I'm afraid we can't assist with account bans here on Answers HQ. nor can the EA Help Support team. Terms of Service team review any appeals sent in, they look at the account and see if the rules were broken or if the ban can be lifted. If they determined that the ban should remain in place, I'm afraid that means the account will stay banned.

If you have new or additional information that was not originally included in your appeals, and you feel would help with the ban review, you're welcome to create a new appeal. Ultimately, there are only so many times the same information can be reviewed while hoping for a different outcome, however so there is a limit on the amount of appeals that can be sent in for the same ban review, please keep that in mind. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 5 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@XHelperZ well, guess I'm just unlucky. but still doesn't defeat the fact that they are literally just footballing my issue. I spent a lot in Apex Legends only to be toyed by the support. I kept asking for someone to just leave my account be and unban it since it's no longer hacked after changing the email a long time ago. I kept reaching out to the support for almost a year, but every time I log in I have to contact them.. Now they banned me for no reason at all.. I wish I could post the image here "Action: Banned, Reason: N/A" I just contacted them this month and they banned me because it was hacked? how would you feel about it if you purchased a lot of lootboxes and grinded every season for the battlepass for them to just not let you play apex or even log back into their client?
Message 4 of 5 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna well, who do I reach out to? the support is no use at all. They kept turning a blind eye. I am at wits end I don't know how to regain my account, they said that the issue was escalated, but they don't have a level 2 support or anything.. I tried my best and be patient. But how can you be patient if this issue has been going on for almost a year? Where do I find support if they kept saying "It might be server issue, can you please reset your password?" or "we will fix your issue after 24 hours, if it still doesn't work please contact the support." It's been always like this ever since.. No resolution, and I don't know where to put this issue for it to be resolved. the only way to fix it is thru them but they're not even focusing on my problem I had for almost a year.. who will help me?
Message 5 of 5 (314 Views)