Banned but not giving up.

by JbShoots

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned but not giving up.

★★★ Apprentice

My account has been banned for prob about a month and half ago for falsely accusing me of cheating. With having a kd of .5 

ya I said it. I’m trash at the game but I still enjoyed playing it with my buddies. I know that the EA community mods will reply and just say that we need to submit a ban appeal. But we don’t have that option. Me and probably hundreds of others on here have had this happen to us recently for no reason and I know I’m not alone because I have spoken to others. Having two heirlooms and an insane number of amount of skins isn’t something I’m willing to just let EA and apex get away with stealing. Not only have they blasphemed my name and falsely accusing me and not even willing to help they have essentially stole thousands of dollars from me. And yet all they can do is have a ai bot respond to you. Hopefully one day someone who actually cares on here will see this and permanently lift my ban. I even asked support to help me identify what may be triggering the anti cheat system but they refused to even help me with that. Pretty sad. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned but not giving up.

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @JbShoots 

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ nor can our live support 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (1,366 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@JB学校 me too。A novice was banned for no reason。
Message 2 of 11 (1,433 Views)

Champion

@JbShoots 

They can't tell you what triggered it as that would be sensitive information of the anticheat.

If the ToS team has decided to decline your appeal then that's most likely the final decision.

AHQ is also not intended for support with account related issues like these, nobody here will be able to lift your ban from what I've heard.

Message 3 of 11 (1,415 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well I’m still not gonna give up. I never broke TOS. There’s no other way to get in touch with someone to help and I’m not gonna let that be their final decision to leave my account banned for ever. I’ve got to much time and money invested into it. I’ll prob never play the game again because the way I was treated but I am determined to get my account back. Never broke any rules. Never cheated a day in my life. In fact I’ve ran into cheaters and reported them. They are what ruins the game for us fair players. It’s just sad that fair players are the ones getting banned. Anyone could view past gameplay and stats and clearly see I’ve never cheated. Along with I’ve never exploited or been toxic. Always play with a squad so I’m on discord.  There’s literally nothing I could have done to have gotten me banned which is why I’m not gonna give up. Who knows maybe someone will help me. That’s all I can hope for. It’s my last resort. 

Message 4 of 11 (1,399 Views)

@JbShoots I understand a ban can be appealed a number of times. EA staff here cannot help you with an account issue like a ban. 

I don't know if this will be of any use to you case, but this will get you to a live chat. 

You can contact EA live support at
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Then to speak with a chat adviser choose the appropiate options:

Game or Service eg Origin

Platform eg PC

Topic eg Missing content

Issue eg had content and lost it

Recommended support option will be live chat.

Then you can choose to begin a live chat.
There may be some waiting time.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 11 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks I’ll have to give it a try. Appreciate you 

Message 6 of 11 (1,386 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @JbShoots 

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ nor can our live support 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 11 (1,367 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Like I have said and everyone else. Which your reply seems like ai generated as well. After 3 appeals all we get back is a generic response. Their decision was wrong, and incorrect. And like I said which if you would actually be helpful and read what we are going through… I’m not gonna give up on trying to get my account back even if that means commenting on forums and social media and so forth. Not a cheater.. never will be a cheater and I’m not just gonna give up. I hope one day maybe someone with the ability to actually help will stumble across these.. have a heart and restore my account. Imagine if you had thousand of dollars into your account. Never did anything wrong and you were falsely accused. Would be nice if you guys would put yourselves in our shoes for once. I’m not being rude I’m just being blunt and upfront. 

Message 8 of 11 (1,357 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @JbShoots it may appear auto-generated simply because there is nothing we can do to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

If you have a ban and multiple appeals are declined then our team will no longer investigate further appeals.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 11 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well I’m not gonna give up because I never broke ToS. Hopefully one day someone will actually review my stats gameplay etc and see that the ban was falsely made. Appreciate the response tho. 

Message 10 of 11 (1,314 Views)