Ban appeal

by DramaFree100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban appeal

★★★ Newbie

I was playing ranked trying to get my rank up in Apex Legends and I was marking where we should go. Our team ate didn't land with us and I was like " okay well at least he isn't too far." After a minute me and my other teammate dies. He says " I am a diamond you'll are dumb. I'm not gonna land there and die immediately like you two " after I said " why didnt didn't land with us " he kept talking abiut how we didn't listen and how we're bad, but then he says " I'm in my son's account boosting so he can get a higher rank" I then said " that won't make him better. That's more dumb than landing with us. " he keeps going on then stays quiet after I sent that message that got me banned while it was heated. I reported him for boosting, but then he reported me then killed himself on the game and left after I said " I'm reporting you too then " I feel like I'm not in the worng here because he escalated the situation 

Message 1 of 5 (462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ban appeal

Community Manager

@DramaFree100 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (415 Views)

All Replies

Ingame says "Client Banned" but not online

★★★ Newbie

When I try to join any game in Apex, I get the error "Client account has been banned." However, when I go look on EA help, it says I have no ban or suspension history, so nothing to dispute. Anyone have any ideas?

Message 2 of 5 (442 Views)

What should I do If I got Hardward Banned

★★★ Newbie

I got banned from my other ID abot 7 years ago when I contact they told me I broke policy&terms when I create new ID I got banned again but I didn't do anything If I want to play agian what should I do? Can I have another chacne?

Message 3 of 5 (440 Views)

Banned

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I received an email saying that my account was banned while I haven't logged in to play Apex Legends in a really long time. I shrugged it off assuming that it was probably a technical problem. I tried to login and play today. The game opened just fine but when I try join a game, I get kicked out saying that my account was banned.

Now, that's really annoying isn't it; how can an account that hasn't been logged into in a long time be banned? Was it banned for being inactive? What could be the reason behind this? Can I get help getting it unbanned, please?

Regards,
Rajendra

Message 4 of 5 (431 Views)

Re: Ban appeal

Community Manager

@DramaFree100 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (416 Views)