Ban appeal but have been ignored

by IPlayzGames1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban appeal but have been ignored

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

First I would like to say ,I have been trying for to contact ea for a week.I either get ignored or spammed messaged.My friends uses my account without my permission and does stuff on it.They have got me banned serval times.I have changed my details after the ban since I didn't get a message yet.Then I found myself to be banned.I have politely asked many times just for 1 more chance and I have done everything to protect myself,yet I get ignored or spammed.Please help me as ea does not seem to like me 😔

Message 1 of 10 (416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ban appeal but have been ignored

Community Manager

Hey @IPlayzGames1,

If you've had a friend in your account several times, I'd definitely make sure you've gone through these security steps and have kept your new login information private.

Ultimately the account holder is responsible for any actions taken on the account, which is why we do not allow account sharing and it's important to keep your login info secure.

To have this looked into further you will need to submit an appeal here so our Terms of Service team can take another look over the account and situation.

Do keep in mind that if they've already completed multiple reviews and decided not to remove the penalty, that is not something we'll be able to change here either I'm afraid.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (385 Views)

All Replies

@IPlayzGames1 Sadly that excuse does not hold up. Not being venomous here, but if you don't actively protect your account, the onus is on you.
Also, there isn't anything that can be done here in the community forum. You will just have to seek out the appeals team and ask for forgiveness but it isn't likely.
Don't get your hopes up.
Message 2 of 10 (408 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IPlayzGames1,

If you've had a friend in your account several times, I'd definitely make sure you've gone through these security steps and have kept your new login information private.

Ultimately the account holder is responsible for any actions taken on the account, which is why we do not allow account sharing and it's important to keep your login info secure.

To have this looked into further you will need to submit an appeal here so our Terms of Service team can take another look over the account and situation.

Do keep in mind that if they've already completed multiple reviews and decided not to remove the penalty, that is not something we'll be able to change here either I'm afraid.

Mako.png
Message 3 of 10 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@IPlayzGames1 

Here is an in depth guide:

To appeal your ban, go to https://help.ea.com/en/
On the home page, select “manage your account”
A couple of options should drop down, select which one applies to you, in this case that would be my cases and ban history. If you would like to know why you were banned, select ban history. If you don’t see your van reason there, check your email (don’t forget to look in your junk mail!) you should have received an email notifying you of the ban, with the included reasoning.
To appeal the ban, click the three lines on the top right corner of the website. From there, select “games”, then “apex legends”. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the button that says “contact us”. From there it will ask you if you want to create a case. From there it will ask you to fill out case information (game, platform etc.)
You can appeal your ban up to three times. Be sure to provide ALL aplicable information into the case. If you do not get the ban removed, come back to AHQ to gain awareness for a ban you believe to be accidental. This can help, but only sometimes. There have been instances where people have been banned by mistake.

If you believe your account has been compromised / hacked, or maybe you simply forgot your password, head to https://help.ea.com/en/ select “manage your account” for instances where you think your account has been compromised, select “security” and proceed from there. If you have forgotten your password, or want to change it, select “change or recover password”

Best wishes and happy gaming!

Message 4 of 10 (376 Views)

★ Novice

I have appealed many times but have got ignored.Thankyou for the replies I was sure nobody was going to help me,but I have appealed many times and the one message I got was that my excuse was not good enough I do have 300+ hours played on apex and I do enjoy it very much but I would be appreciated if somebody can help me.Thankyou

Message 5 of 10 (368 Views)

I can't have fun anymore

★ Novice

I have 300+ hours on apex,I had a terrible day and wanted to play apex since it is a depression killer,some randoms and died and blamed it on me,they said "Suck yo mom" or "stupid",since I did not have a mom I was really mad as I do take therapy and yes,this is what happened.My brother has messaged here he is appealed multiples times on my account and they said they could not do anything or I would be ignored.If somebody can help me here,I would appreciate it.

Message 6 of 10 (334 Views)

Re: I can't have fun anymore

★★ Novice

Appealing here doesn't do anything the mods here could care less why you are banned or even have the power to do anything, Your best bet is to appeal via support or find a new game

Message 7 of 10 (314 Views)

@IPlayzGames1 like everyone else you are entitled to report players in game. Your circumstances are unfortunate and I'm sorry you feel you have to put up with this kind of thing.

I would like to make a suggestion.

I have both incoming audio chat and incomming text chat muted. I refuse to allow any sort of toxicity into my life from random people. It can be difficult at the start, but the way of the ping you will soon come to know young @IPlayzGames1

Large smile

It's a much healthier way to play imo. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 8 of 10 (292 Views)

@IPlayzGames1

If it is a ban you are trying to appeal, 

You have already been told that the EA staff who work on AHQ cannot help you with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 9 of 10 (287 Views)

@IPlayzGames1 

I am sorry to hear what happened to you.

As many people have stated your account is your responsibility and if you let someone else use your account and they got the account banned then that is what it is. 

Disputing the ban with it was not my fault but it was my friends fault while they used my account will not help you.

In my honest opinion I think you need to talk to your friend about this and what they did on your account and how they are going to make this up to you.

In the future you should not let anyone use your game account for its safety and security.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 10 of 10 (255 Views)