Apex Legends unjustified ban and no response/ clarification on why

by R1P3D

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends unjustified ban and no response/ clarification on why

★★★ Newbie

So i got banned from Apex Legends for some reason, and my 2nd ticket also got denied where they said "cant be solved". WITHOUT even giving me a proper response as to why they cant solve and what exactly i got banned for. I know this is not the proper place to post about this, but with the ticket service team denying my appeals and not even trying to answer i really dont know where else to go. Whilst playing a round of apex i suddelny got logged out, and was wondering how and why some1 would be logging into my account. Also some days before i downloaded a "revival" of battlefield heroes, which is called RisingHub, as to where i found out that it was an EA game aswell, back when it got shut down. Maybe when the Launcher was analyzing these files it found them and thought that they were cheats or something since they probably have to be corrupted in some way? It's just aggravating as to how a paying player got banned, has had to put up 2 tickets, with both coming out the same "cant be solved", and without even getting a single E-Mail explaining as to how and why i got banned. 

Message 1 of 2 (510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Legends unjustified ban and no response/ clarification on why

Community Manager
Hi @R1P3D,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (480 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apex Legends unjustified ban and no response/ clarification on why

Community Manager
Hi @R1P3D,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade
Message 2 of 2 (481 Views)