Account banned for no reason

by huyaleishenOVO

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account banned for no reason

★ Novice

I played apex on Nvidia's Geforce now and logged in to my account. After closing the game, I received an email from EA, a red email reminding me that my account was frozen due to security issues, and said to unlock after changing the password. But I still can’t play apex after I changed my password. I appealed many times but couldn’t receive the appeal email, because Geforce Now is a cloud game, so ea sent emails many times to not allow me to log in, so I turned on email verification, so I’m sure Only I play my account alone, I never open cheats, I am a green player! And I checked my ban record, and there is no reason and unban time, please help me check it, thank you! ! !

Message 1 of 6 (580 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account banned for no reason

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @huyaleishenOVO 

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (551 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @huyaleishenOVO 

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me here, but there are some problems

First is that I don't see any bans or locks in my ban history, so I can't dispute a specific one.

Second is that when I go to see my dispute - there's just nothing there

Third issue is that I've never got any ban notifications or even dispute progress messages, nothing. The only emails from the official EA email are the password reset confirmations, which I myself requested. I wrote a whole longread explaining the problem in details, but now it's probably lost somewhere. My account email is the correct one, and the email I wrote down on the support requst is correct too. I checked the spam folder, nothing there too.

I hope someone can help me here because I get no luck trying to knock on support's door.

Message 3 of 6 (503 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko I can't receive the email from ea to appeal my incident!
Message 4 of 6 (409 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Although I have sent many dispute emails, the webpage shows that I have appealed, but I cannot receive the appeal email, and the appeal history also shows that I have no appeal!
Message 5 of 6 (403 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if there is a ban on your account please follow the steps I shared above, there is nothing more that can be done.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (353 Views)