Account banned by mistake

by kyddprime2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account banned by mistake

★★★ Newbie

I was on Apex, and I loaded up a queue for a game, and got a message that read, "The client's game account has been banned: Banned". I also got another code that said "Reservation timed out". What do I do? I do not use any hack clients and do not have any, so I am not cheating, and I'm sure I haven't done anything else that goes against this game's TOS rules. So why does it say this, and what do I do about it? The only thing I can play on Apex Legends is the firing range, and I can't do anything else. Must I have done something? I think this was a mistake unless I did something, but I did not cheat. I wish to know if this can be fixed and if I can start playing the game as there are only 10 days left of the battle pass and I want to finish it (I'm tier 88). Someone please get back to me soon so I can at least get to tier 100.

Message 1 of 3 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account banned by mistake

Community Manager

Hi @kyddprime2

Please reach out to the Terms of Service team when you've got the chance so they can review the account. They would need to determine if the ban can be overturned. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. The TOS team will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (523 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

It's due to some group of hackers keep hacking into the players account and use cheat on the players account. Somehow EA just ban us instead of do something about the brute force login by the hackers. This game is better taken off STEAM if they can't solve this issue properly. Many innocent people have been hacked and banned because of this.
Best thing to do while waiting is to make another alternate account, my alt is almost 100lv on battlepass now, of course I ain't going to spend a single cent on this game given how EA is treating its players. 

Message 2 of 3 (548 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @kyddprime2

Please reach out to the Terms of Service team when you've got the chance so they can review the account. They would need to determine if the ban can be overturned. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them visit the EA Help website. The TOS team will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (524 Views)