Account banned by mistake

by dkzinns

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account banned by mistake

★ Novice

My account was banned by mistake, I never had to use a program to get good at any game, about using the bug for my own benefit I would never do that I always report the bugs in the game, I played again this year because I always tried to play on a lower pc always it would stop, I would die, we would lose and I would close the game. I only took the prime items from twitch, I would like to be able to play now on my better pc so I can have fun with friends.

Message 1 of 7 (471 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account banned by mistake

Community Manager

@dkzinns 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (430 Views)

All Replies

Suspended apex legends

★★★ Newbie

I was suspended for 3 days for something I didn’t do Well it was on my account and I had nothing to do with. For that reason I believe I should be able to get in contact with somebody to get this issue sorted. It’s only 3 days but I had a whole weekend plan with some of my buddies. It is a frustrating situation so I would like some help if anyone can find a solution for this 

Message 2 of 7 (451 Views)

Re: Account banned by mistake

Community Manager

@dkzinns 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 7 (431 Views)

Banned without reason

★★★ Newbie

My account for apex legends got banned for 7days... Without having any reason to it. I have been playing since season 0 and never had any issues? I tried to see why it was banned and there is no reason... Can you please help out?

Message 4 of 7 (439 Views)

I can't get unbanned

★ Novice

So a few days ago i got an email from EA saying that my account was perma banned from a word that I said in text chat that was considered harassment, now I already sent them like 10 emails and they always respond the same way, I need to talk to someone directly because I think that I have been banned without reason and I can't do nothing about that because they don't even investigate properly. If someone is going through the same thing or knows how to get any sort of help I would really aprecciate telling me what to do.

Message 5 of 7 (410 Views)

Re: I can't get unbanned

★ Novice

The game was Apex Legends, sorry I didn't mention that

Message 6 of 7 (408 Views)

Re: I can't get unbanned

Community Manager
Hoi @darkow05,

Like EA_Barry said, I'm afraid that we can't help with bans or ban disputes here on the forums. If you've emailed multiple times but they still haven't lifted your ban, then it's likely that the account will stay banned.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 7 of 7 (375 Views)