ALGS Mirage items missing after latest update

by Croftr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ALGS Mirage items missing after latest update

★★★ Newbie

Hey friends,

So I had all the ALGS items for mirage, and after the latest update May 4th 2021 they have all gone missing. They were even on my mirage. Is this a bug? Or a temp thing? Hopefully it's made aware.

Anyways,

Message 1 of 7 (848 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ALGS Mirage items missing after latest update

Community Manager
Hey @Croftr,

These items going missing is a temporary side effect of the ongoing issues we're working to address.

Those should show back up for you once we've resolved the connection issues, sorry for the concern.
Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (839 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @Croftr,

These items going missing is a temporary side effect of the ongoing issues we're working to address.

Those should show back up for you once we've resolved the connection issues, sorry for the concern.
Mako.png
Message 2 of 7 (840 Views)

★★ Novice
@Croftr I came here to report the same thing. I had to reapply all my quips, banners, poses and skins, and was like "Oh! OH!!" lol
Message 3 of 7 (798 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same I’m getting a little scared 

Message 4 of 7 (726 Views)

★★★ Novice

Haven’t gotten them back after 3 weeks already and it’s such a bummer.

Message 5 of 7 (643 Views)

★ Novice

So I lost all of Mirage's ALGS in June. I tried to find help.ea.com customer service, but the final answer was that the claim could not be verified. I can only answer my question here. I need your help!

Message 6 of 7 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

all items are messing the winter circuit and after that ALGS also it is heart broken, I am messing   this exclusive content can any one confirm when it will fix?

Message 7 of 7 (378 Views)