4k 60hz Green Screen - Anthem

by RRuinationn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

4k 60hz Green Screen - Anthem

★ Novice

I am running the game on a NVIDIA GTX 970 - Windows 7 - SAMSUNG UHD 4k TV. Everything was working fine until I downloaded the newest driver from Nvidia Geforce Experience and now the entire Anthem game is green (see attached photo). I've tried un-installing and re-installing the card from device manager, re-installing all my drivers, rolling back the installation, changing the RGB and GPU color setting in the NVIDIA control panel, changing the refresh rate and nothing is working. I've seen this issue on other threads where they turned off their game bar in windows 10 but I don't have this with windows 7. Talk about frustrating....please help. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,965 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 4k 60hz Green Screen - Anthem

Community Manager

@RRuinationn 

This could be an issue with your video cable. First just disconnect and reconnect both ends of the cable, if it is not fixed, try using another cable if you can.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,935 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@RRuinationn 

This could be an issue with your video cable. First just disconnect and reconnect both ends of the cable, if it is not fixed, try using another cable if you can.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

u wrote this in feb 2019 and it’s March 2021 but do u get this fixed tell me how if u did

Message 3 of 5 (1,810 Views)

@XxkilsbearxX  from a 2 Years old post you have very little chance of getting an answer... When you ask someone a direct question use the @ with is name after so he or she gets a notification and know about it.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 4 of 5 (1,752 Views)

★ Novice

@XxkilsbearxX Woah, bringing back some memories haha! 

If I remember correctly I got another HDMI cable (a new one) and it fixed the issue. Hope this helps! 

Best,

Alex 

Message 5 of 5 (1,699 Views)