11500 apex coins on xbox

by scanelloraro

Original Post

Accepted Solution

11500 apex coins on xbox

★ Novice

I have submitted a case through EA support( missing apex coins) with all the required screenshots no one from EA reached to me and the case was on progress about three days ago 1 day later the case status changed to fixed I logged to my account still didn’t receive anything.

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 11500 apex coins on xbox

Community Manager

Hey @scanelloraro,

It might be a good idea to try starting a chat with our live support instead of an email. When you go to our support site, once you've picked your product and platform, try picking different problem categories until you see the option to start a chat. If that still doesn't work, try reaching out to our community team via one of the options below, they should be able to help you out as well:

• Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page.

They'll likely need to ask for proof of purchase, so try to have that on hand for them. This article shows exactly what they'll need:

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/#xbox

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)

All Replies

Re: 11500 apex coins on xbox

Community Manager

Hey @scanelloraro,

It might be a good idea to try starting a chat with our live support instead of an email. When you go to our support site, once you've picked your product and platform, try picking different problem categories until you see the option to start a chat. If that still doesn't work, try reaching out to our community team via one of the options below, they should be able to help you out as well:

• Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance 
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page.

They'll likely need to ask for proof of purchase, so try to have that on hand for them. This article shows exactly what they'll need:

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/how-to-provide-proof-of-purchase/#xbox

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)