week 8 missions

by Prof3ss0r_M1k3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

week 8 missions

can anyone post the week 8 weekly missions?  it used to be posted and stickied every week but i guess they can't be bothered to do that anymore.  another legacy feature i guess

Message 1 of 4 (273 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: week 8 missions

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Prof3ss0r_M1k3 wrote:

it used to be posted and stickied every week but i guess they can't be bothered to do that anymore.  another legacy feature i guess

@Prof3ss0r_M1k3, this is not something we usually did. However, it sometimes was the case that other players posted the Weekly Missions of the specific week and we, I, pinned the thread for visibility and unpinned it the following week.

We used to post & pin the Weekly Missions ourselves a while back, when the in-game Weekly Mission widget was not working as intended. However, this got fixed.

But, here they are. Standard smile

S4/W8

EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (258 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Prof3ss0r_M1k3 wrote:

it used to be posted and stickied every week but i guess they can't be bothered to do that anymore.  another legacy feature i guess

@Prof3ss0r_M1k3, this is not something we usually did. However, it sometimes was the case that other players posted the Weekly Missions of the specific week and we, I, pinned the thread for visibility and unpinned it the following week.

We used to post & pin the Weekly Missions ourselves a while back, when the in-game Weekly Mission widget was not working as intended. However, this got fixed.

But, here they are. Standard smile

S4/W8

EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 4 (259 Views)

Message 3 of 4 (255 Views)

Community Manager
@Prof3ss0r_M1k3, no problem. Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help