place attention on dmg boosted cheat

by GVlXxf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

place attention on dmg boosted cheat

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

i hope DICE can focus on ths type of cheat , dmg boosted. it is annyoing, dmg boosted scout,  no any headshot( as cheater cant do due to bad skill on hand). i see many of this type of player in the game, all scout cheater enabled it. cheat engine hit sound is so unique, so all ppl can detect who are using cheats, however, i hope DICE anti cheat can place more attention on this, like recording scout no headshot but one bullet kill for distance. anti cheat still bad in this game

Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: place attention on dmg boosted cheat

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @GVlXxf

Cheating discussions are not permitted on Answers HQ. I will be closing this thread, If you wish to discuss other feedback with the community please make a new post here, Or if you are running into issues with playing 2042 please make a post here detailing what you are experiencing. 

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/ 

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate. 

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)

All Replies

Re: place attention on dmg boosted cheat

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @GVlXxf

Cheating discussions are not permitted on Answers HQ. I will be closing this thread, If you wish to discuss other feedback with the community please make a new post here, Or if you are running into issues with playing 2042 please make a post here detailing what you are experiencing. 

If you are in-game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/ 

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate. 

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (198 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help