banned

by fzued

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned

★ Novice

I'm banned over half a year.I contact EA team more than 3 times(total more than 20).But you did not review my case and continue my ban.I never attack your server or cheat in game.I'm only a 550damage 1.6kd master player.I recharged many times.I got 9 heirlooms.This account was created over 5 years.I got full passport in season 3 and diamond gas.And I'm a season 0 player.So it is impossible for me to cheat in game to ruin this accountMaybe I changed server because of bad server in HongKong.Just don't understand why you not ban true hacker but ban me,a game lover,APEX fan and supporter.I'm really regret of spent so many money on you.

Message 1 of 4 (935 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: banned

Community Manager
Hey @fzued,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel like you've been banned unfairly, but this unfortunately isn't something we can help with here on the forums. Our terms of service team are the only ones able to look into account bans, and as they've decided to uphold the ban despite numerous appeals I'm afraid there's nothing else I can recommend.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (914 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @fzued,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel like you've been banned unfairly, but this unfortunately isn't something we can help with here on the forums. Our terms of service team are the only ones able to look into account bans, and as they've decided to uphold the ban despite numerous appeals I'm afraid there's nothing else I can recommend.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 4 (915 Views)

★ Novice

I've heard this case was happened not only me.Many player got this condition.The players is losing their love to your game.My friend who play APEX is tired of this game too.You did not ban those true hacker but we normal player.My other account played on same PC is still no ban today.This is the best provement that I'm a true normal player.

Message 3 of 4 (596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

say thanx to cheaters

Message 4 of 4 (528 Views)