ban me in apex for no reason

by apexyyds1315

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ban me in apex for no reason

★★ Newbie

ban me in apex for no reason,i have send you an email,but not reply.i was suddendly be banned when i was playing with my friend.

Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ban me in apex for no reason

Community Manager

Hi @apexyyds1315

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to help you out with that on Answers HQ. We have a dedicated TOS team that handles Sanctions and Bans on accounts.  You will need to reach out to them to have this looked into. They'll get back to you via email so be sure to keep an eye on your email inbox (and spam/junk folders...sometimes the emails can be routed through to there). This FAQ will be a great resource here: EA Bans and Suspensions - How they work and how to get in contact with us

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)

All Replies

Re: ban me in apex for no reason

Community Manager

Hi @apexyyds1315

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to help you out with that on Answers HQ. We have a dedicated TOS team that handles Sanctions and Bans on accounts.  You will need to reach out to them to have this looked into. They'll get back to you via email so be sure to keep an eye on your email inbox (and spam/junk folders...sometimes the emails can be routed through to there). This FAQ will be a great resource here: EA Bans and Suspensions - How they work and how to get in contact with us

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (207 Views)