abuse with bans

by Luishyper1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

abuse with bans

★★★ Newbie

Greetings, I am contacting the EA team for the reason that yesterday 01-29-2023 I was blocked in the middle of a game of apex legens, it simply took me out of the game and when I re-entered it said that I was blocked, which to me does not make much sense, I have not violated any rule of apex legens since its launch before this case happened to me I had about 3 months without playing for work reasons, when I returned home I turned on my PC and update everything I entered Discord I joined with friends and started playing and just in the first game without further I was blocked in the section of my incidents in the EA page says that I was blocked, but it does not say the reason or anything like that and I am sure that this must be a mistake, because if you look at my apex statistics for every 100 games I play with great effort I win 1, since I'm just a casual player however that with the amount of money I have spent on apex legens never put my account at risk for any reason currently only play from steam on PC and I am the only person with access to my account on my 3 computers.

Despite this, the EA team only says you were blocked for using cheats and you lost your account permanently, they don't care if you lose all your money, they don't review anything, they don't deliver a report saying what you used or anything like that because they don't care. Unless you're a big streamer and can burn a financial hole in them, just check my account to realize that I'm just a casual gamer who works hard and invests a lot of money in this game and out of 100 lucky games wins 1 not to mention that if I manage to do 3 kills in a game it is an extreme achievement so I wonder what kind of traps I use that not even myself as the only user of my account have the slightest idea what I did, and his answer is only . You were blocked because you cheated.. which cheats? What did I do? In narcissisms that this company has where their word is the only one that counts and where they only listen to big streamers is extremely rotten

Message 1 of 5 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: abuse with bans

Community Manager

Locking this thread down before it gets too off-track.

We are unable to review or change any bans on AHQ, so you'll need to submit an appeal to have our Terms of Service team take a look at this type of situation.

You're welcome to submit an additional appeal if you've already heard back from them once, though if it reaches the point where they mention no additional appeals will be reviewed, that is final and not something we're able to further address either.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (340 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@Luishyper1 

AHQ is not intended for discussing bans, I'd avoid making such posts here.

If you really didn't cheat, a logical explanation for this would be that your account was compromised resulting in other users using the account for cheats.

The ToS team only releases the information they can disclose, though of course they won't disclose certain specifics they cannot disclose.

If they decide to uphold the account punishment, it's most likely going to be a permanent decision.

Message 2 of 5 (372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's the problem, they block me, they say they review everything, but they also don't show specific evidence where it says the cheat to use, only that I was blocked for using cheats, but I've never heard of someone who invests more than 2000 us in a game, who fails to win 1 game without trying it 100 times and that according to EA uses cheats to waste your account, your time and your money, it is something that just dedicating 2 seconds of analysis does not make any kind of sense

Message 3 of 5 (368 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Luishyper1 I think the police pull me over all the time for "no reason" but they always seem to find one. I get headed down the freeway, see the lights in the rearview, turn off cruise control and pull over. "Did you know you were speeding?" that is strange since I was set using the cruise control. Some states just say you looked like a person of interest. You swerved a bit back there. Bottom line is people in power make up the rules and apparently them pulling me over has nothing to what-so-ever to do with a skin condition.

Good luck!
Message 4 of 5 (345 Views)

Community Manager

Locking this thread down before it gets too off-track.

We are unable to review or change any bans on AHQ, so you'll need to submit an appeal to have our Terms of Service team take a look at this type of situation.

You're welcome to submit an additional appeal if you've already heard back from them once, though if it reaches the point where they mention no additional appeals will be reviewed, that is final and not something we're able to further address either.

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (341 Views)