Will lifeline edition codes still work?

by Noobby_Groovy777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will lifeline edition codes still work?

[ Edited ]

I'm thinking about getting a physical copy of apex legends with the Lifeline Edition from amazon and I was wondering if the code will still work? Its brand new, not pre owned so it will have the code in the case but since they removed editions (as we knew them) over a year ago now will it work? If not I may as well just get a $3 copy with no codes from ebay.

Btw I play on Ps4 if that matters.

Message 1 of 10 (1,620 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will lifeline edition codes still work?

Community Manager
@Noobby_Groovy777 Hey, there's no reason to believe that the codes wouldn't work, it's relatively common for some packs to go off sale, but the codes would still work as long as the service is active, and Apex is still going strong.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (1,527 Views)

All Replies

@Noobby_Groovy777 Afaik the editions were removed from all platform stores so they will not work. They sell them as apex coin purchases now
Message 2 of 10 (1,605 Views)

@MyName1sNotJohn that's not what I meant. I meant I found a sealed copy of the lifeline edition on amazon (they sold lifeline and bloodhound editions in solid cases with discs) so im going to buy it and it will include a code to redeem for lifeline edition pack i'm just wondering if the code will still work or has it expired
Message 3 of 10 (1,590 Views)

@Noobby_Groovy777 You can’t redeem a code for something that no longer exists. The editions have been removed from their respective platform stores and are now sold as apex coin bundles.
Message 4 of 10 (1,580 Views)

I checked out some reviews of it and all of them said the code worked (even if they bought it after it got removed) my theory is that the editions still exist they just can't be purchased. What did you mean by apex coin bundles?

Message 5 of 10 (1,561 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I might be wrong about this, though it should be possible to redeem it.

Even whilst the product isn't being sold anymore, the codes should most likely work.

If you're not able to redeem it via the platform store, you could try redeeming the code in-game.

r5apex_7JtNLhnoFd.jpg

Message 6 of 10 (1,555 Views)

Community Manager
@Noobby_Groovy777 Hey, there's no reason to believe that the codes wouldn't work, it's relatively common for some packs to go off sale, but the codes would still work as long as the service is active, and Apex is still going strong.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,528 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David
bro,Can you see my @your post or send you a private message?
I desperately need your help, bro!
Please reply!
Message 8 of 10 (1,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They are still their but you can't buy them

Message 9 of 10 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do yk if the code works ?

Message 10 of 10 (886 Views)