Will Battlefield 2042 free with ea play

★★★★ Novice

will bf 2042 available with ea play please reply

Message 1 of 41 (130,748 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will Battlefield 2042 free with ea play

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MaZrah_2077 We have a pre-order page that shows what the game will come with from pre-ordering or on which subscription you have. 

-----

Note: Have redacted this months-old answer as it has been misinterpreted. @SofaJockeyUK 

-----

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 41 (130,702 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@MaZrah_2077 We have a pre-order page that shows what the game will come with from pre-ordering or on which subscription you have. 

-----

Note: Have redacted this months-old answer as it has been misinterpreted. @SofaJockeyUK 

-----

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 41 (130,703 Views)

★★★★ Novice

thx very much

Message 3 of 41 (130,687 Views)

★★★★ Novice

where can we pre order it only says buy ea play pro

Message 4 of 41 (130,670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@MaZrah_2077Hey Mate, Don't worry If you have EA Pro the  Ultimate  Version you get will just show up in your Library when it gets close to release, you don't need to do anything but wait.

Message 5 of 41 (124,318 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just shows how lazy these replys are from the "community manager" as they couldn't give you a proper answer which a quick search of google would have provided.

"EA PLAY AND EA PLAY PRO

EA Play members (including Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers) will have early access to Open Beta and a 10-hour trial of Battlefield 2042 starting on October 15, 2021.

EA Play Pro members get the Ultimate Edition of the game, and all rewards associated with it, including early access to Open Beta and access to the full game from October 15, 2021."

From their own helpdesk dated 5th August. So no, we don't get the full game on EA Play, to be honest I knew that would be the case as all new games from EA that I've seen have gone to EA Play Pro first and don't show up on EA Play until months later.

Message 6 of 41 (124,318 Views)

★★ Guide
@GamerMickey1928 Yes you are correct Sorry I misled on my Post I was meant to edit it and remove the EA Play, Only Pro will give you the Full Game
Message 7 of 41 (124,316 Views)

★ Guide

@GamerMickey1928Hey no need to call this person lazy, they very busy making a game in the worest condition in our crazy life right now, can not keep there eyes open on everything.

Not sure but some maybe still working from home as well..

Like to say thankyou to everyone at EA DICE for all your hard work at this crazy time in life, keep it up, take care, stay safe and have fun!

Message 8 of 41 (122,625 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium So it will be playable for people on gamepass
Message 9 of 41 (119,713 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@HANDofDEATH7808 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will have early access to Open Beta and a 10-hour trial of Battlefield 2042 starting on October 15, 2021.

Reading kinda helps.
Message 10 of 41 (119,653 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help