Unban my account please

by aZCezaR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unban my account please

★★★ Newbie

I want to play to Apex Legend on Xbox, I start the game and it’s say my account is banned but idk why. Please can you unbanned me or say to me the reason of my ban.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (452 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unban my account please

Community Manager

Hi @aZCezaR,

Thanks for reaching out to us on Answers HQ, but you're through to the forum team on here. We won't know why your EA account might be banned, sorry. You're looking for the Terms of Service team, they would exclusively help and discuss ban cases. If you believe there's been some sort of mix-up with the application of a ban, they can be reached by filling out the webform (that sends in an appeal to them).

You might be able to get some context in the meantime by taking a look through your emails for a message from them. They aim to send one out when a ban has been added. It may specify the general rule broken, for example: ban applied for cheating/hacking/hate speech/etc. For more on those, this article may help: "Play by the rules in Apex Legends

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (447 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unban my account please

Community Manager

Hi @aZCezaR,

Thanks for reaching out to us on Answers HQ, but you're through to the forum team on here. We won't know why your EA account might be banned, sorry. You're looking for the Terms of Service team, they would exclusively help and discuss ban cases. If you believe there's been some sort of mix-up with the application of a ban, they can be reached by filling out the webform (that sends in an appeal to them).

You might be able to get some context in the meantime by taking a look through your emails for a message from them. They aim to send one out when a ban has been added. It may specify the general rule broken, for example: ban applied for cheating/hacking/hate speech/etc. For more on those, this article may help: "Play by the rules in Apex Legends

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (448 Views)