Transfer account from psn to another psn

by Punisherr123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer account from psn to another psn

★★ Novice

Hi, i'm from Kazakhstan, i would like to transfer my apex account from russian psn to another, is it possible? Thank you 

Message 1 of 9 (852 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer account from psn to another psn

Community Manager
Hey @Punisherr123,

Unfortunately it's not possible to transfer game progress from one account to another.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (833 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @Punisherr123,

Unfortunately it's not possible to transfer game progress from one account to another.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 2 of 9 (834 Views)

★★ Novice

When will this feature be available? Apex is the only thing that connects me with russia( 

Message 3 of 9 (827 Views)

Community Manager
@Punisherr123,

I don't think it's something actively being looked at unfortunately, but any updates about this would no doubt be posted on our socials:

https://twitter.com/ea?lang=en

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 4 of 9 (814 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well, why then other companies that made overwatch, call of duty, fortnite, etc. could afford to crossprogress but ea and respawn couldn't? Since the release of the game in 2019, i started playing APEX from scratch 3 times. I started on xbox one, then i bought pc and ps4 pro, i moved to pc, i started from scratch, then i bought ps5, i wanted switch to ps5, i started from scratch. In total i spend 600$ on all 3 accounts. Now i have to start all over again from beggining? Ryan Rigney promised crossprogressing at the beginning of 2022, i don't understand what happened, EA once again stranglad Respawn with their greed? Does EA want people to start from scratch and donate all over again? I'll tell you this personally, i would donate more if i knew that my account was protected and that a platform change or some kind of dictator with his stupid people would somehow affect the fate of my account 

Message 5 of 9 (730 Views)

★★ Novice

Really, this is a complete disrespect for someone else's time, effort and money. The first 2 times i silently switched to other platforms, its was my choice, but now, when there is no choice, i decided to write, because for 2023 this is not normal 

Message 6 of 9 (698 Views)

Champion

@Punisherr123 

Whether a game has cross progression simply doesn't rely on the fact that a company is big or not.

Every game is made differently, some allowing growth for new features, some not.

Note that this game was designed for a much smaller playerbase, therefore the chance of their internal systems not having been designed around cross progression is much higher.

Apart from it being a technical limitation, note that there also are legal limitations included since console companies are involved with it.

Also do note that cross progression was never promised, all we got was a rough timeframe but never an official statement that gave us an exact timeframe of which it would come.

Message 7 of 9 (670 Views)

★★ Novice

It's difficult to log into an EA account inside the game, so that users on the console can simply switch from one psn to another psn, even the deceasrd rainbox six siege has this function. 

Message 8 of 9 (578 Views)

★★ Novice

Conditionally, if log into my world of warcraft account on a friend's computer, they give me immediate acces to all my characters and all progress, so i don't understand why i can't just unlink my EA account from one PSN and link it to another PSN

Message 9 of 9 (566 Views)