This game is riddled with cheaters!

by kegskong

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This game is riddled with cheaters!

★ Apprentice

I'm getting real close just to delete this game and never install it again. Getting a full clip of an r99 from from across the map is getting old. The fact that Apex Legends does nothing to ban these people is even more ridiculous.  

Message 1 of 33 (1,232 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This game is riddled with cheaters!

Community Manager

Hey @kegskong If you are playing and come across someone who may be breaking our Terms of Service or Fairplay rules be sure to check out our Help article on how to correctly report them

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 33 (1,216 Views)

All Replies

Re: This game is riddled with cheaters!

Community Manager

Hey @kegskong If you are playing and come across someone who may be breaking our Terms of Service or Fairplay rules be sure to check out our Help article on how to correctly report them

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 33 (1,217 Views)

Betreff: This game is riddled with cheaters!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

respawn inplement the cheats by there own... i just hate that Aim Assist!

Recoil Settings are also like a lottery... sometimes even without mods ~0 recoil, next Match I cant handle that recoil even with lvl 3 mods!

I just dont know what they want to reach with that, kinda predecision who have to win & lose?!

Crossplay is also a thang, MAKE IT OPTIONAL RESPAWN!

Message 3 of 33 (1,215 Views)

★ Expert
@Tom0ve I can't find my tin foil hat....
Message 4 of 33 (1,199 Views)

★★ Guide

Preds are currently dominated by controllers so if that isnt a sign that aim assist  is OP then respawn need to give their collective heads a wobble.

This is fact btw not speculation.......

Message 5 of 33 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@dougieee Aim assist has not changed. Perhaps the pc preds are just lacking, or the console players now have enough experience.
Message 6 of 33 (1,154 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@dougieeeThis is another rumor that's going around. I've seen people break the list down and show that some are actually MnK. On top of that only a couple top players are actually playing ranked this split. I'm talking the real top players that are tournament pros, not whomever just grinds the game the most, which is what the top preds are. The top pros are unhappy with ranked right now, both due to the scoring and the map.

Message 7 of 33 (1,147 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@BigMacAttack8uThe ranked list for pc and console is seperate. What's funny tho is many of the top console preds are mnk, even tho mnk isn't allowed.

Message 8 of 33 (1,142 Views)

★ Pro
@dougieee you catch the top 15 at a moment when there are more controller players, but you don't remember that it's usually dominated by mnk.
Message 9 of 33 (1,118 Views)

★ Pro

Back to the main topic, yes, there are definitely cheaters on this game.  Some of them are subtle and hard to tell, but if you observe them, they look very sus.  I report the ones that I have no doubt about (even tho it does nothing), but there are plenty using strike packs as well.  They're supposed to roll out with the kernel level anti cheat but we need hardware detecting anti cheat as well (like Fortnite).  Sometimes I feel like playing ranked is pointless when I'm having a good start, then get shredded by some cheater or some sus looking players (no recoil, rapid fire...etc.).

Message 10 of 33 (1,114 Views)