The reason for my ban is ridiculous How can I find online customer service?

by ColdMIlk126

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The reason for my ban is ridiculous How can I find online customer service?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,I from china,I haven't played for 3 months, I just downloaded the game just went in and was banned by you.And I didn't get any emails.After I submitted a complaint, you responded with an email saying I was "involved in cheating".Do you know how ridiculous that is? I didn't even get in the match!

After I submitted my complaint for the second time, you sent me an email saying that I "violated the user agreement".Which specific section of the user agreement am I violating? Not playing apex for three months? Or is the network quality too bad?

If I cheat, I have no problem with banning.But my level is so bad that three months ago I was uninstalling the game because I had no kills but often died.Look at my record, what kind of cheating player can have such a level?

And I just noticed on my ban record that I was banned on 26/Dec/22 reason is none,But the battle record shows that I played two months ago,what is going on? 

How can I find online customer service?

Message 1 of 5 (634 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The reason for my ban is ridiculous How can I find online customer service?

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @ColdMIlk126.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (617 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @ColdMIlk126.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply, but the only option available is email, is there any online customer service?

捕获.PNG

Message 3 of 5 (593 Views)

Community Manager

TOS appeals can only be done over email @ColdMIlk126.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (506 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ColdMIlk126 It seems like someone hacked your account and used it for cheating in Apex Legends. Many such cases unfortunately.

If you dispute it again, try to provide as much details as possible and tell them to look at if any other computers or IP-addresses acessed the account.

Some people has had success getting their account unbanned, but it seems to vary wildly if there is justice or not.

I highly recommend enabling 2FA security going forward to prevent such things to happen again.

Good luck, but chances are slim
Message 5 of 5 (491 Views)