Suggestions about practice mode

by Fluvius84

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suggestions about practice mode

★★ Novice

Good afternoon everyone.

I have a couple suggestions about the Practice mode i wanted to share with you guys:

1) What about letting us spectate our friends while they train in there?

2) i'd like to train myself with both Enemy Capital Ship and Starfighters at the same time, will it ever be possible?

Thanks and regards

Fluvius84

Message 1 of 4 (1,546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suggestions about practice mode

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Fluvius84 Thank you for your suggestion, I'll pass this on to the team.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,483 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @Fluvius84 Thank you for your suggestion, I'll pass this on to the team.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (1,484 Views)

★★ Guide
@Fluvius84 good one. Not just spectate but join in, where you can do all the changes and races.
Message 3 of 4 (1,481 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, why not :D

Message 4 of 4 (1,469 Views)