Stop making some items exclusive to the Replicator

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stop making some items exclusive to the Replicator

★★★★★ Expert

I know that Respawn has bigger problems right now and this should be the least of their concerns. We have the replicator now since S6 and I think it's kinda annoying that some items are still exclusive in the replicator. Why can't we still have all the items be part of the ground loot pool? I like that there's a daily rotation of items to craft in the replicator but please don't remove them from the loot pool. It's just a small concern of mine. 

Message 1 of 13 (568 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stop making some items exclusive to the Replicator

@Cheese9Man

I feel you, man. I like the replicators as a concept, overall, but I do think they could be better.

Maybe instead of making items exclusive to it, it could act as a way to evolve items. Like so many materials to upgrade a mag or helmet or a backpack or something. That way it feels like you have multiple options to get something in a game (loot it off the ground/from a package, loot it from a death box, or upgrade it at a replicator).

Might be nice, because that way you would feel like going to a replicator would be worth it and you could get the items you need. Because as it stands right now, the replicators are a very "feast or famine" idea. If there's nothing that I want that's exclusive to them for the day, I don't bother with them. But if there's something I need for whatever weapon type I'm trying to use, Then I feel like I have to go out of my way to always engage with them so I can get those items. I think making it an upgrade station would be a better middle ground, in my opinion

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (368 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@Cheese9Man Like what?
Message 2 of 13 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhorPurple bag, purple barrel stab, bruiser, purple magazines etc

Message 3 of 13 (529 Views)

EA DICE Team
They are on the ground if they are not in that days/week Replicator list. @Cheese9Man

/Atic
Message 4 of 13 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Atic Yes I know that. Just put everything on the ground. Don't make some items exclusive to the replicator on some days. Thanks.
Message 5 of 13 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Cheese9Man I actually like that. I'd rather go craft a purple mag or backpack instead of maybe not finding it in the map at all. It takes away a tiny bit of rng from the game and every squad can easily get to a crafting station so it's not an unfair mechanic.

Message 6 of 13 (487 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man I swear I still find these on the ground at times. 🤷‍♂️
Message 7 of 13 (471 Views)

EA DICE Team
ahh miss understood you first. @Cheese9Man

Yeah fair feedback. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 8 of 13 (425 Views)

Champion
@hayhor I can verify that LL care package, and neutral care package can still pop out the items that are currently in the replicator. I seent it

@Cheese9Man I can definitely see where you're coming from. I'm guessing you don't like to use the replicator very often, likely because of the attention it draws? I happen to like it when the purple bag/mags/barrels are in there, because I tend to replicate at least once per match. That being said, there's no real reason to remove those items from the ground loot when they're in the replicator, other than personal preference of the devs. I just like that I can sometimes have a guaranteed purple bag to carry all that shiny loot, to give to the person that inevitably kills me and loots my box lmao. I am in favor of keeping items on the ground as well, though. Good call

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 9 of 13 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@hayhor  The only way you would find them as ground loot if they're in craft rotation is if they were crafted and dropped by another player as they definitely don't appear as ground loot on their respective days.

(Excluding the alternative methods DSKy mentioned).

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 13 (406 Views)