Screenshots and ingame pictures

by Bzonh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Screenshots and ingame pictures

★ Novice

Hi

I want to print and sell the official screenshots and media of Battlefield 2042 

is that legal ?

I live in Iraq

and can i sell them over board? 

thx..

Message 1 of 4 (531 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Screenshots and ingame pictures

Community Manager

Hey @Bzonh

I would not recommend using official EA material without first getting approval. We have a dedicated team to reach out to for submitting requests to use EA material. 

I would recommend reading through the entire article then reaching out with as much information as you can provide. please note we are not able to assist with this on Answers HQ or our Live support teams, so be sure to keep an eye on your email for any response. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (481 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Bzonh wrote:

Hi

I want to print and sell the official screenshots and media of Battlefield 2042 

is that legal ?

I live in Iraq

and can i sell them over board? 

thx..

Cation/warning: 

EA/DICE has a legal TOCS/Terms And/&Conditions please agree with it.

https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service.<<

^^All TOCS &/and legal can be/b found here

Please note I don't work for EA/DICE

As a member of the community 

Thanks

Message 2 of 4 (512 Views)

Hello @Bzonh

EA owns all lincenses for their games/content. You should not include their logos and watermarks if you want to do some Custom prints/pictures

Also you should not sell it under their name and also don't say that it is officialy made by EA/DICE

Please be sure to read all from EA ToS & ToC here -> https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 4 (498 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Bzonh

I would not recommend using official EA material without first getting approval. We have a dedicated team to reach out to for submitting requests to use EA material. 

I would recommend reading through the entire article then reaching out with as much information as you can provide. please note we are not able to assist with this on Answers HQ or our Live support teams, so be sure to keep an eye on your email for any response. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (482 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help