Revenant Hitbox Adjustment

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Revenant Hitbox Adjustment

★★★ Pro

He's way too big for a character of his playstyle. Please make his hitbox smaller and in line with Bangalore.

Message 1 of 5 (515 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Revenant Hitbox Adjustment

Community Manager
@CompleatBeet Thank you for the feedback! I can share this with our team.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (472 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@CompleatBeet Thank you for the feedback! I can share this with our team.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (473 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hey @EA_Illium 

Wow! I really appreciate you passing this on to the Apex team!

CompleatBeet

Message 3 of 5 (446 Views)

★ Guide
@CompleatBeet F*** that. Make his hit box more like Horizon. With the Unholy one skin I feel like a POPS figure running around and all I get is headshots
Message 4 of 5 (399 Views)

Champion
@CaptWrekAlyfe Tell me about it! Loved maining Rev in S4 now I just feel like I'm a skyscraper with big targets and flashing lights.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (337 Views)