Random tank movement

by Karen0202

Original Post

Random tank movement

★★★★ Guide

Is anyone else having an issue where when you ADS in a tank it starts to slide or move without any controller input? Happens on both hills and flat surfaces, as if someone has crashed into you while aiming, but no one's there 

Message 1 of 20 (532 Views)

Re: Random tank movement

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Think I know what you mean, 

happens on PC/MouseKeyB aswell.

Message 2 of 20 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Karen0202 My experience with it involved being parked on a tiny rock. It’ll happen when you lie down prone or sometimes even if just crouch. The game has many locations where you can clip your character model into the map. It tries to move you so you’re not clipping. I don’t understand the mechanic of it all, but that’s been my experience and what I think is causing it. If you move a smidge over it’ll stop.
Message 3 of 20 (491 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Karen0202,

That sounds... odd. Would you, or someone else in this thread, maybe be able to capture a video of this and share it here?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 20 (467 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Leeuw I can try, I've never done it before. How do I transfer a clip from my PS4 to this thread?
Message 5 of 20 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_LeeuwI don't know if this makes a difference but I've only had it happen while in 1st person ADS. Haven't noticed it in 3rd. At first I thought it might be my controller but i haven't had it happen while playing other vehicles or infantry, or other games

Message 6 of 20 (447 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Karen0202,

Are you able to upload it to YouTube by any chance? After that, you can share the link here.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 7 of 20 (413 Views)

Message 8 of 20 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Leeuw  here is an unanswered post from the Bug Report forum from 2021: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/First-person-camera-in-tank-is-broken/td-p/10950765

Message 9 of 20 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Leeuw   here is another from the Bug Report forum, unanswered: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Tank-1st-Person-View-bug/td-p/10967932

Message 10 of 20 (400 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help